931Re:MUSICYCLE tour Canada...

  • Nate Byerley
    Mar 8, 2007
      Derek,

      For years, the Juice Peddler's been peddling bike blenders to Xtracycle customers.  We're moving into a broader range of offerings this year including human powered audio equipment and bike blenders for any bike.

      We just recently put up a video on our website of prototyping a human powered PA for our featured musician (also soon to leave on a southwest US bike tour, Gabe Dominguez of Shake your Peace)

      Don't know if any of the above is of interest to you, at the very least you in particular should appreciate the human powered PA and Gabe's music.

      Let me know if you have any questions!

      Regards,
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic