928Noob around these parts

  • Judy Hayes
    Mar 3, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I am new to this community. For quite a while now I have wanted to
      make the conversion, however health removed me from life for a while,
      and took my legs with it.

      I am back, learning to walk again, and gazing longingly at my bike,
      drooling at the possibilities of getting her modified...

      I just contacted my local dealer, I hope to go for a test drive soon,
      and soon after get modified. Living in Tucson Arizona gives me no
      excuse to not use my bike... the weather here is simply too nice.

      I look forward to learning from you all

      Judy Lynn
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic