8900Possibly FS, any interest: 700C Free Radical frame

  • Doug Van Cleve
    May 4 9:51 AM
      Howdy folks.

      I am thinking about getting a Big Dummy.  If I do, my 700C Xtracycle frame would be available.  It is fairly well used, but nothing is wrong with it and I'm pretty sure it will clean up well.  I was thinking maybe somebody who already has the full set up might want a second frame, for a different bike maybe.  Anyway, if I do this I would sell the frame for $100 plus shipping which shouldn't be too bad if I can cut down a box and avoid the oversize charges.

      Thanks, Doug

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic