    Apr 30, 2009
      Go with Cascadia dude!

      Carl

      On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:18 AM, dianedouglas8 <diane.douglas8@...> wrote:

      Hey Roots Radicals,

      After a very long wait, I hope to pick up my Big Dummy this evening from my LBS! Expect to see new pictures soon. Considering all the wet weather the East Cost has had over the last few days, I realized that I'd need a decent set of fenders on my new rig to keep everything dry and relatively clean.

      What's everyone's favorite?

      I'm looking into PlanetBike's Cascadia (full length) or Hardcore (3/4 length) and the Serfas Sliders. I think SKS makes some as well.

      Since we're beyond election season, I've decided to go with off the shelf instead of making my own out of duraboard.

      Scott
      Washington, DC

      --
      Every vision born of earth is fleeting
      Every vision born of heaven is a blessing