8683Re: Air Zound Horns

  • shokulan
    Apr 1, 2009
      Thanks for the link, unfortunately, I can't get it to work. I can download the PDF, but not open it. Hmm....

      Phil (aka ryano or ryantokyo) gave me instructions (thanks Phil!). That disk with the reddish orange border comes off! Carefully untwist that, remove the innards, blow things clear, reinstall, and you're ready to wake up any sleeping baby in the neighborhood and give the adjacent jackhammer some serious competition!

      CL
      who lives within crying distance of at least 5 babies!

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Jenni Ertl" <ertlnet@...> wrote:

      > http://deltacycle.com/pdfs/AirZoundFAQs.pdf
      >
      > Their FAQ page has several ideas on how to fix it.

    • Show all 50 messages in this topic