      I was recently mega curious as to where this elusive "panda" was in those photos tagged with the furry beast of bamboo.

      Turns out, panda, for some reason I don't know, is term for photographing yourself, on your bike, usually no-hands riding.  The more you're looking at the camera and not where you're going, the "cooler" you are.

      Rick

      On Feb 28, 2009, at 7:38 PM, Khalid Mateen wrote:

      What is a Panda on the Kogswell?  I was looking at flickr and notice on Adam A. shots that there is a shot of a panda but I do not see it.  What is it?  The bag?

      K.

      From: jeremy.jgrant <jeremy.jgrant@ yahoo.com>
      To: rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:19:47 PM
      Subject: [rootsradicals] Re: bike portage with my X

      > Beth

      Towing this way may cause undue stress and wearing to the headset when the mounting
      point is high. U could mount it to the 'no step' bar but then u will still have to deal with
      wear on the forkends. The topic mentioned in the previous post adresses this wear issue.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic