821Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Black Ice

  • Ryano
    Jan 14, 2007
      The great thing about bikes is everything costs less.  If it is a hassle leaving the stud tyres on through winter, but also a hassle switching tyres when the weather changes, just get an extra set of winter wheels for your commute.  If you have quick release it will take just seconds to switch over.  Should last for years.

      http://carfreetokyo.blogspot.com/

      On 14/01/07, Bruce Alan Wilson <bawilson@...> wrote:

      I should think that constantly changing ones tires every time there is a warm or cold snap would be a pain in the a@@.  (Of course, if you live in the UP of Michigan, that's another matter, but here we have sixty degrees one day and twenty the next.)

      Do they make tire chains for bicycles?

      Bruce Alan Wilson