820Re: Black Ice

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Jan 13, 2007
      Re: Black Ice

      I should think that constantly changing ones tires every time there is a warm or cold snap would be a pain in the a@@.  (Of course, if you live in the UP of Michigan, that's another matter, but here we have sixty degrees one day and twenty the next.)

      Do they make tire chains for bicycles?

      Bruce Alan Wilson