82Re: Rain Gear ( was Re: Howdy from Chicago)

  • Gauk
    Feb 7 2:17 AM
      I second the Gore-Tex. I live a measely 2 miles away, so I wear my
      (work) steel toes as they're both waterproof and wicking. The soles
      are stiffer than sneakers, too. Wool socks are a must if it gets truly
      cold. I've got a fender on the back, but nothing on the front as there
      are no fender mounts. Still debating half-fender vs. new fork. I've
      got a Bright, BRIGHT headlight - Busch & Müller Ixon 1 watt LED (14
      Lumen for 6 hours). http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/b&m.asp
      --Gauk, akiragauk@...

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic