      From: Ken Heronheart <ken@...>
      To: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 6:15:21 PM
      Subject: [rootsradicals] Black Ice

      Hello rootsradicals,

      I wiped out on some black ice with my Extracycle today. Anybody out
      there have a recommendation for some winter commuter tires? It's
      basically 5 miles each way on plowed rural roads. I'm currently using
      some knobby MTB tires. I'm especially curious about how the Schwalbe
      Big Apple performs on ice.

      Best regards,
      Ken mailto:ken@oakfire. com

      always stay connected to friends.