80Re: Howdy from Chicago

  • Susan
    Feb 6, 2006
      I'm determined to recycle cans and win time trials until I've got
      enough for the BLENDER.
      Soon as we can find the batteries for the camera, I'll take a few
      shots :-) Somehow (for a change!) I got missed by the media at the
      Illini Chill, so Central Illinois didn't see the X with the skunk and
      walrus (stuffed) peeking out from the backsides on the 22-mile ride
      through the blustery prairie. The riders did, though... there might be
      a fourth and fifth and sixth X in Champoo-Banana before long..

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "stephan croisant"