7871Re: [rootsradicals] Re: San jose bay area dummy/ xtra owners sound off

  • Jennifer Logan
    Dec 10, 2008
      Hey Abigail.  There is one that has shown up on craigslist in Napa a couple of times recently.

      On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Abigail vR <abigailvr@...> wrote:

      I live in Mountain View and ride an Xtracycle. I'm not much a trail
      rider, though, which is why I haven't replied before. I'm much more
      comfortable on paved streets.

      On another topic, I often go to Red Rock Coffee in downtown Mountain
      View and see the Project Rwanda bike in their window. I have wondered
      if it's possible to get them here. How did you manage that one? :)

      Abigail

      On Dec 10, 2008, at 7:40 AM, Mark Damiani wrote:

      > I reside in South Santa Cruz County however still buildin up my Big
      > Dummy....I am riding a Project Rwanda Cargo bike around Santa Cruz
      > these day....
      > cheers,
      > Mark

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic