7861Re: [rootsradicals] Re: San jose bay area dummy/ xtra owners sound off

  • Rick Pickett
    Dec 8, 2008
      I would totally rock a SC/SJ RRR (Rootsradicals Rally) but can't till after the New Year.

      Cheers,
      Rick

      On Dec 8, 2008, at 6:27 PM, Mike Ku wrote:

      Well so far only two responses. I know there's gotta be more than two right?  How about anyone willing to come over to sj or Santa cruz.

      On Dec 8, 2008, at 14:10, "jday_xtracycle" <jday@baymoon. com> wrote:

      There are a few of us xtra/bd riders over here in santa cruz. It would
      be fun to get together. I couldn't make it to our local holiday
      parade here and haven't had a mass longtail experience since the
      Ginger Ninjas were in Monterey. I still miss the longtail masses
      hijacking Cannery Row, a slow cruise at midnight with the sound
      system blasting, I would be into a group ride! LGC trail would be
      fine even though I will need to haul the X over the hill (no assist yet).

      Jim

      --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, Mike Ku <mikeku76@.. .> wrote:

      > Just wondering how many xtra or big dummy owners we have here in the
      > south bay area? Thinking about a cargo bike get together. Say at the
      > los gatos creek trail.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic