75Re: [rootsradicals] Howdy from Chicago

  • TheJonesgal@aol.com
    Feb 5, 2006

      Howdy from Seattle (area),
      I too added the down low glow lights and love them. I feel safer riding home from work in the dark.
      Unfortunately, I've been a wimp in our very wet winter and haven't been riding much at all. I do most of my riding to work and home again when I'm not out for fun.
      Maybe if you all tell me how you handle the rain - what kind of gear you wear - and stuff like that, you'll spur me on!

      Thanks, Gerry

      PS the sun came out and I rode my bike today!
      It's not looking so good for the Sea Hawks! 3 minutes to go, not a pretty picture.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic