6585Re: [rootsradicals] Re: kwikfile's flicker page!

  • MH
    Sep 5, 2008
      j.a. tackett wrote:
      > i also find it hard to believe in the global warming stuff
      > created by certain groups with an axe to grind..............

      MH wrote:
      Maybe John and Sarah will lead your way and they'll forget about
      the important things Americans really want and need. Like
      Real leadership away from the status quo & the oil fix we're into now.
      I don't believe finite energy sources are going to get cheaper. Do you?
      Solar, wind and tidal forces will continue as long as the sun continues
      and its a free energy source that can be put to good use now rather than
      later. We need new leadership not 4 more years of the same.
      So grind away baby. -Mark H.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic