      From: kwikfile08 <kwikfile@...>
      Subject: [rootsradicals] Re: kwikfile's flicker page!
      To: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 1:07 PM

      "Now that global warming is a reality the local newspaper doesn't
      > laugh about my place so much. :-)"

      Too bad Sarah doesn't believe that there is any Global Warming...
      When she has to push back the water, like she ridiculed Obama for last
      night, maybe then folks won't laugh anymore.

      I spoke with folks up in Trout Creek Montana and they had lived there
      all their lives. They told me personally that "It just isn't as cold
      and doesn't snow like it used to, when I was a growing up" I heard
      this all over Northern Idaho and Montana. Let's just drill the heck
      out of Alaska and off-shore and pretend to support Wind,Solar and
      other energy sources.

      Jeez Give-me-a-break. ..

      Carl

      --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, MH <hoagy@...> wrote:

      > No, I don't live in Hawaii. Can't afford it. I wouldn't mind
      > visiting the Caribbean islands with a small sailboat called,
      > Paradox http://www.microcru ising.com
      >
      > I live on the 45th parallel near Eau Claire, WI USA.
      >
      > When I painted trailer house back in 1994 the right wing thought
      > it was funny but liked the looks of it in there neighborhood.
      > Now that global warming is a reality the local newspaper doesn't
      > laugh about my place so much. :-)
      >
      > What do you mean by the "Note Feature"? -Mark H.
      >
      > kwikfile08 wrote:
      > >
      > > Dude - Heck I do not know? I just threw them up there. I like it
      > > because of the "Note Feature" it is fun. That guy is yours truly :)
      > >
      > > Great Picaso pics are you in Hawaii?
      > >
      > > Lucky!
      > > (In my Napolean Dynamite voice)
      > >

      > > namaste'