      From: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Amos Patrick
      Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:13 AM
      To: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [rootsradicals] Mechanical Disk Brakes

      Has there been any discussion comparing mechaincal disk brakes to
      hydraulic disk brakes? I am getting ready to go with disks and am
      wondering which one I should go with. Mechanicals are quite a bit
      cheaper and will work with my current levers but do they have the
      stopping power of a hydraulic? I am planning on adding a Stokemonkey
      and carrying my wife around on the back so I need a good set of brakes.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic