6001Re: Family bike tour about to commence

  • stoutag
    Aug 8, 2008
      Yeah that would have been us. We were up the trail past Peaceful
      valley, and came down through Raymond and Riverside and on to Lyons.

      Yeah we love our Dinotte lights :)

      So where do you live?

      We're in Southwest Longmont.

      Anthony

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Paul" <ontheroaderic@...>
      wrote:

      > I think I may have seen you folks a couple of weeks ago!
      > We were camping in Allenspark and some friends who came up told me that
      > they'd seen a bike like mine (an Xtracycle) but that it had a wooden kid
      > carrier on the rear! I remembered seeing pics of your rig before and we
      > talked about it a while. On the way down that Sunday, we passed ya
      on the
      > way home. EXCELLENT lights on that bike btw. It was the middle of
      the day,
      > but there was no missing those lights on the side of your X.
      >
      > I'll be following your progress on the blog, and I hope that your
      trip is
      > wonderful.
      >
      > Eric
      >

      > On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:39 PM, stoutag <thestouts@...> wrote:
      >

      > > I won't belabor the details when I've written a pretty extensive
      post on
      > > our blog, but for those who don't already know, the reason we gear
      elves
      > > have been working so hard on all the modifications to our big dummy is
      > > largely in preparation for a bike tour we're taking with our two kids
      > > starting Monday morning.
      > >
      > > For those interested in more details check out the related blog post.
      > >
      > > Our blog <http:%5C%5Clongwalktogreenblogspot.com>

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic