60Re: [rootsradicals] can you give test rides in your town?

  • merlin@re-cycle.org
    Jan 12, 2006
      Hi folks

      Link says "Sorry. The table you requested does not exist in the Database"

      Would be good to have country in there, not just USA states!

      Cheers

      Merlin
      UK bike shipping charity, http://www.re-cycle.org

      At 2:35 pm +0000 12/1/06, kipchogenotkip wrote:
      >hey roots,
      >
      >We just launched a beta version of our new site. A new feature gives
      >the site surfer the opportunity to contact a local Xtracycle
      >enthusiast for a test ride. That means you! But you're not
      >automatically signed up just by virtue of your rootness.
      >

      >To participate, just go to the roots radicals group and enter yourself
      >and your contact info into the database:
      >

      >I was just in New York and I got forwarded a call from HQ from a
      >potential customer in Jersey. He came to the city for a test ride, and
      >root dave Z met him at the door. Potential customer made plans to buy
      >a FreeRadical two days later. It makes such a difference when an
      >interested rider can connect with a breathing, excited user.
      >
      >I also have a vision of this being a more general way for Xtracycle
      >riders to find/help eachother. Read about it in the blog:
      >http://www.kipchoge.com/wordpress/2006/01/11/new-biker-in-town/
      >

      >Sign up now to be a root tester in your town!
      >
      >Please write into this list with any thoughts you have on any of this
      >since we're just getting it off the ground.
      >
      >Hope you all have a bountiful new year.
      >
      >paz,
      >kipchoge
      >

      >You're getting this message because you signed up to be an Xtracycle
      >roots radical.

      >ride to believe.
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic