59Re: [rootsradicals] can you give test rides in your town?

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Jan 12, 2006
      Hi Paris,

      Thanks for the encouraging words. We're diggin it too!

      Many of you roots who purchased a while ago probably haven't seen the "11 answers" cards that we now send out for the express purpose of you having something to hand inquirers.

      Anyone who needs some, please email laughter@... with your address and how many you want.

      paz,

      kipchoge

      On 1/12/06, p lundis <plundis@...> wrote:
      Well you can send anyone inquiring in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area my way for demo rides. I have two  Xtras and glad to share the goodness with potential folks in my area.

      I love what is going on with the new website, humanizing it putting your faces out there and having fun. Good improvement.

      Just an idea ,aybe you folks can make some Xtracycle business cards available for those of us out there and being asked about out long wheels.  Something simple and to the point that allows us to give a passing motorist a card that they will go to Xtras website and look around and maybe convert.

      -Paris Lundis

      On 1/12/06, kipchogenotkip <kipchoge@... > wrote:
      hey roots,

      We just launched a beta version of our new site. A new feature gives
      the site surfer the opportunity to contact a local Xtracycle
      enthusiast for a test ride. That means you! But you're not
      automatically signed up just by virtue of your rootness.

      To participate, just go to the roots radicals group and enter yourself
      and your contact info into the database:

      I was just in New York and I got forwarded a call from HQ from a
      potential customer in Jersey. He came to the city for a test ride, and
      root dave Z met him at the door. Potential customer made plans to buy
      a FreeRadical two days later. It makes such a difference when an
      interested rider can connect with a breathing, excited user.

      I also have a vision of this being a more general way for Xtracycle
      riders to find/help eachother. Read about it in the blog:
      http://www.kipchoge.com/wordpress/2006/01/11/new-biker-in-town/

      Sign up now to be a root tester in your town!

      Please write into this list with any thoughts you have on any of this
      since we're just getting it off the ground.

      Hope you all have a bountiful new year.

      paz,
      kipchoge

      ride to believe.