549Fwd: [BOB] FS xtracycle

  • Spidra Webster
    Sep 5, 2006
      The iBOB list is a list for folks who are into Bridgestone bikes,
      Rivendell, lugged steel, etc. I'm forwarding this because I know some
      people really want to pick up a used Xtracycle. I'm assuming at this
      price he's talking about a complete SUB, but I don't know the details.

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: "Andy Wergedal" <andy.wergedal@...>
      > Date: September 5, 2006 6:13:29 PM PDT
      > To: "bob list" <Internet-bob@...>
      > Subject: [BOB] FS xtracycle
      >
      > Hi All,
      >
      > For Sale 1 xtracycle with all the parts and the sticker set.
      >
      > $450.00 + shipping from 95765
      >
      > As much as I love it for the 4th of July parade I just don't need it.
      >
      > Includes footies.
      >
      > Pictures available upon request.
      >
      > -- Andy Wergedal

      > multipart/alternative