5283Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Dummy news

  • Anne Littlebird
    Jul 4, 2008
      Well I thought I was staying on top of it and apparently wasn't. 9
      months later to have that much rust is a little disheartening. Once a
      month I need to take it apart and relube.

      First of the month change the battery in the smoke detector and lube the
      X. That works.

      Comes home on a day like today - steady rain all day and now it's a
      deluge. Supposed to be like this all weekend.

      Anne Littlebird
      Issumatuq Herbals
      P.O. Box 5161
      Louisville, KY 40255
      502-418-1023

      Bruce Alan Wilson wrote:

      > Anent rust, that is my main quarrel with the X design. The X people
      > live in a semi-desert area, as I understand it, where they get very
      > little precipitation. Those of us who live in damper climates discover
      > that there are problems with the X and moisture.
      >
      > Bruce Alan Wilson
      >
      > "The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other
      > forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle
      > remains pure in heart."--Iris Murdoch

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic