5245Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Dummy news

  • Mark Garvey
    Jul 4, 2008
      On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Drew <shringara2@...> wrote:

      I like their products, I just think double dinging people now, so you don't have to do it later, then talking about it is lame.

      Ah, it is a no win situation for Surly!  If they DON'T tell people they are raising the price and spring it on them, they are bad guys. If they raise the price and tell you about it, they are bad guys!   At least they are being honest about the situation and giving everyone a heads up.  I don't have a Surly at present.  But I either will buy an Instigator to put on my X or a BD at some point in the future.  I like a company that will at least be up front with the customers and not snivel around and hide the cost somehow.

      mark
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic