      From: Steve Lange <steve@...>
      Subject: Re: [rootsradicals] Dummy news
      To: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 8:28 PM

      Devian Gilbert wrote:
      > from the Surly Blog. <http://www.surlybik es.com/surlyblog .html>

      I see this as clearly helping the market for Xtracycles.. . for many
      people, the X is surely "good enough"!

      I know mine is making me very satisfied so far, it'll really have to be
      loaded up a lot before I'm going to have reason to complain, based on
      how it's performed to date.

      Maybe I'm easily impressed... hard to say. But definitely a satisfied
      customer!

      Steve

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic