4543Re: Continental Town & Country VS Schwalbe Marathon XR?

  • brian
    Jun 2, 2008
      I put a set of 2.1 town and country tires on about 900 miles ago. I
      also read the reviews and was leary of buying them. I ended up
      getting a set because of the price. I have yet to have a flat and
      I've ridden them on gravel and dirt fire roads with a load, on
      pavement in the rain, on debris strewn bike lanes, over mown down
      thistles and weeds. My only complaint is that they seem a little
      sluggish, although that could just be me. I'm actually thinking of
      getting a set of schwlabe marathons for my wifes commuter/touring rig,
      I may slap them on the xtra just to do a comparison.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic