3625Re: [rootsradicals] Re: wideloaders

  • Devian Gilbert
    Apr 5, 2008
      ya...
      basically something just wide enough to support a decent duffel on

      On Apr 5, 2008, at 9:08 PM, stoutag wrote:

      Let me know if you go for it. I've yet to get my BD (my first xtracycle rig) up and running but
      thinking about how my wife and I will be using this and seeing other's useage, it really does
      seem that a set of slightly cut down wideloaders would be something you could leave on all
      the time, yet still really provide just as much support as they did at original length.

      So yeah, I'm thinking about doing the same thing, cutting perhaps 3" or so bring the total
      width in a half a foot, without really compensating the function at all.

      Anthony

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic