3569Re: [rootsradicals] Tire recommendations?

  • Mark Garvey
    Mar 30, 2008
      I like Hookworms too. I had a set on my trike and loved them but they were sort of slow in my opinion.  But that was not a problem really.  they live on my wife's trike now.  and that is a good thing.  Sturdy tires!

      mark

      On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 11:34 PM, murray <murrayneill@...> wrote:
      I'm running Maxxis hookworms... they fit fine. I'm also using thron-resistant tubes. They are three times as thick as a normal tube, so not for weight weenies. I've just done a 2000 kilometer road tour on all sorts of roads and debry and not one flat so I'd certainly recomend them.

      --
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic