3496Re: [rootsradicals] Tire recommendations?

  • Devian Gilbert
    Mar 24, 2008
      SoCal?
      arghh... man the streets of Ventura are crazy full of debris.  i had more flats in the 3 months i lived there, than i care to think about.  often multiple punctures, per occasion.

      at anyrate... i use Conti Town and Country tires.

      peace...d

      On Mar 24, 2008, at 9:52 PM, kwikfile08 wrote:

      I have started commuting 20 miles each way. In city riding pretty much industrial-urban
      with lots of debris anything from broken glass, screws, rubber pieces like tires, cv boots...
      you get the picture. Here in Southern California. Basically little or no rain, no dirt. Though I
      will go off-road on occassion for non commuting trips. I was looking at the schwabes? XR
      350? I am concerned about flats and durablity.

      Thank you,

      Carl

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic