          From: "parepidemos" parepidemos@...
          Date: Fri May 19, 2006 7:34am(PDT)
      Subject: Re: Bumper Stickers on an Xtracycle?

      I have considered having my business name embroidered on my Freeloader
      fabric, but too pricey.  Instead I'm getting "It's called a
      FreeRadical..." business cards made. Nice and compact, won't wrinkle
      like flyers do.  Since I'm ordering biz cards for my homegrown
      business, I get a second batch at a discount. (which I'm still
      negotiating!)

      Also, Xtracycle themselves has these cool bizcard-sized foldout things
      that say "Eleven Answers"-- basically a FAQ sheet for the X, with a
      little blank space in which you could write your own name and either a
      phone # or an email address.  I got a handful of those in my last order
      and they are already gone.  I wonder if we could ask for more?  I
      wouldn't mind paying for them.  I'm going to be paying to get my own
      much lamer ones made, anyway.
      -- Nic in South Central
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic