2926Re: tires

  • brian
    Feb 4, 2008
      I ordered them from cambria bicycle outfitters. I ordered online, I
      actually ordered 26 x 1.9. I wanted a little bit larger tire. As far
      as the K model I'm not sure, they're webstite stated three different
      options but did not give you a choice. I figured I wanted the K model
      but at this point I'll try anything. They did have other sizes listed
      as in stock. -Brian

      > Can't help with the Avocets, but for Schwalbe, I have either order
      > them from Peter White Cycles (he's nearby) or from Schwalbe directly.
      >
      > Two other sources of "good stuff" are velo-orange.com and Rivendell
      > (rivbike.com).
      >
      > David

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic