2903Re: tires

  • Jeff Ong
    Feb 1, 2008
      Re: tires
      Ugh! I'm trying to find something to replace my Conti T&C tires... they just feel sluggish and inert to me, like they're pre-flatted. I was thinking of the Big Apples -- I would really like something a little bit livelier, that I can lean into a turn a bit.

      you want Continental Town and Country tyres 2.1, with Slime inner tubes

      honestly...

      that set up ROCKS! i ride my xtra a ton, every day, hauling bunches
      of junk.

      and typically they are about $30 ea. i like that...and they are
      available all over the place.

      i vote for Conti's
      http://cgi.ebay.com/TIRE-BIKE-26X1-9-MTB-CONTINENTAL-TOWN-COUNTRY-2-
      PCS_W0QQitemZ160061742075QQcmdZViewItem