2902Re: Comfort for long distance?

  • marniegalloway
    Feb 1, 2008
      Wow, thank you to everyone for your encouraging advice! I'll
      definitely take a look at my bank account to see if I can swing a bike
      with more gears than the 7d--the marin does seem like a better choice.
      Plus, taking into account how quickly I'd save by not taking the
      train, it seems just as easy to spend a bit more for a better bike in
      the end.

      I'll keep everyone posted when I get my bike later in the month.
      Thanks again, this has been exactly the information I was seeking!

      peace,
      -marnie
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic