2335Re: [rootsradicals] Re: brothers, dogs, and xtras

  • Devian Gilbert
    Dec 2, 2007
      good brother or not
      its up to the individual to use the resources
      i can only simply provide a bike
      its just a bike
      but we all know...
      its often times the simple things in life that count

      someone once referred to me as "A Fat Tire Evangelist."
      lol
      i still get laffs from that
      but i guess its pretty much true

      peace...d
      www.AsanaCycles.com

      On Dec 2, 2007, at 1:10 PM, tda0818 wrote:

      You sound like a good brother, Devian.

      --urbino

      --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, Devian Gilbert <asanacycles@ ...>
      wrote:

      > these things run thru my mind in effort to entice my brother to go on
      > tour
      > leave LA and see something
      > breath fresh air, etc
      >
      > he rides a good solid 100miles/week commuting
      > and has never had a drivers license, so his whole life he's been on a
      > bicycle
      > however, he has yet to experience life on the ramble
      >
      > daily obligations keep him tethered to the townie life
      > but i keep concocting idears to liberate
      > as his enthusiasm grows, i hope its just a mater of time.
      >
      > peace...d

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic