2307Re: The Eagle Has Landed!

  • tda0818
    Dec 1, 2007
      Thanks, d!

      It was pretty cool, all the way around. The guys at the bike shop had
      been cruising the X website since last night, and they were STOKED.
      They all wanted to have a turn riding it around the parking lot before
      we left. They said customers had been admiring and asking about it
      all morning.

      Then, just before we got back to my place, we rode past the ballet
      school, where some students were standing around outside after
      practice, and one of them hollered, "Nice bike!" as I cruised past (at
      the back of the pack and pretty well gassed, but still rolling).

      If there are any X reps reading, your creation is an enthusiastic HIT
      so far in Memphis.

      --urbino

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Devian Gilbert <asanacycles@...>
      wrote: