1987Re: [rootsradicals] sloppy shifts

  • Mark Garvey
    Nov 1, 2007
      On Nov 1, 2007 3:29 PM, Todd Reed <tl_reed@...> wrote:
      > Howdy all,

      . My chain is slipping from gear to gear in back and it's become a
      source of great angst for me.

      > More than anything on a bike I really appreciate having a solid drive-train that's predictable and trouble-free. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions how I can achieve this on my bike.
      >
      > Thanks in advance for any tips.
      >
      > Todd

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > ride to believe.
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Mark Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at:
      http://www.vine-ave.com

      contact us to have Papa Balloon appear at your next program! Details
      at www.vine-ave.com

      I am a bicycling lifestylist!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic