1791Re: Two questions...

  • Morgan
    Oct 5, 2007
      Hi Todd,
      Thanks for the response. Yes, the Stumpjumper I got is also shocking metallic magenta... I
      love it. But of course, my Yo Eddy is purple with pink polka dots (http://www.flickr.com/

      Regarding the electric assist, it is mainly to encourage her to use the bike more to replace car
      trips. She has twin girls to haul around, so she will usually have at least some load. And she
      lives a few miles out of town, with a couple moderate hills to get to town. She has done a lot
      of biking in the past, but I think the bike is far more likely to be used with an assist, given the
      load and the distance. So I think the BionX would be adequate, though perhaps a bit
      underpowered when she has grocery loads. If you think there will be a possibility of
      acquiring the Stokemonkey again soon, perhaps I should have another good look at that.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Fahrner" <fahrner@...> wrote:
      [response snipped]
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic