1757Re: Business Cycle, the X factor

  • Morgan
    Sep 30, 2007
      Hi Mark,
      I think I agree with everything you said. I didn't get into biking because of the
      environment or politics: I got into it because I like it, and like you say, it saves money. I
      work at a place where parking alone would cost me $1200 per year. It's a simple
      economic matter to avoid paying that (and gas, and etc..) and just bike instead. So
      regardless of our individual politics, it seems we both like biking and both think it saves
      money.

      BTW - even though I called myself "liberal", in many ways I defy categorization - I have a
      mix of liberal, libertarian, and even conservative stuff in there. That's why I hate the
      categorization that people like to put on everyone. I don't care what someone calls
      themselves, I care what kind of person they are.

      Morgan

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Garvey" <lazybee45@...> wrote:

      > OK, In my previous rant, if you want to call it that, I pointed out that I
      > am using my Xtracycle as a part of my business plan. the REASON is because
      > it WORKS BEST! and that, Ultimately, is the reason to use a bicycle,
      > because it is the MOST EFFECTIVE tool for the job at hand! Oh, I LOVE
      > cycling! I would ride a bike constantly if I could! I would love to do
      > nothing but ride across country, picking up gigs where I could, entertaining
      > kids anywhere in the world, or simply stopping on a busy street corner and
      > make balloon animals for tips! (Baaby, you could DO it if you wanted to, it
      > is FEASIBLE with an Xtracycle!)

      [snip]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic