172Re: [rootsradicals] Digest Number 85

  • Bianca Siegl
    Apr 24, 2006
      I'm in West Hollywood, riding to work most days - haven't seen any others around here, though I did spot one in Silverlake a while ago...

      bianca

      parepidemos <parepidemos@...> wrote:
      I'm curious too. I know only one other Xtracycle owner in LA (she's not
      on this forum), and I sold it to her myself.

      So Anna, where do LA's RootsRadicals live?  We two are in the USC area,
      South Central...
      --Nic

      On Apr 21, 2006, at 8:01 AM, rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >    From: "therearethosewhocallmedrew" <shringara2@...>