      From: Susan <maps@...>
      To: rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:17:18 -0000
      Subject: [rootsradicals] Re: blenders

          I got my blender ... but was riding my Trek 'cause I sort of wore
      out hte brake pads on the Xtra already.
         "Hi, Sue, where's your other bike??? Did you get the blender???"

          You gotta love a small town :-)
          I'm doing a professional development workshop here a week from
      monday on "how to blend bicycling into your life" (but most people
      here don't know I mean it  literally... we'll see...)

      You're getting this message because you signed up to be an Xtracycle roots
      radical.

      ride to believe.
      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/