1553Re: Handlebars

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Sep 8, 2007
      Re: Handlebars

      What does your LBS have to say about the issue?

      I have found more than once that when I have been casting about on the 'Net for a solution and am ready to tear out what little hair I have left, I go to my LBS and they suggest something so simple and straightforward that I want to kick myself for not thinking of it myself.

      Bruce Alan Wilson