15007Re: [ROOTSRADICALS] Shock cord lacing on deck [1 Attachment]

  • Ty's Gmail
    May 25, 2014
      Great idea! Improves on the cargo net concept by making integral to the deck and not having to be taken on and off. I'm doing this ASAP.

      Thanks for a great suggestion!

      Ty

      Sent from my iThing

      On May 25, 2014, at 8:44 AM, "'truckbike@...' truckbike@... [ROOTSRADICALS]" <ROOTSRADICALS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I primarily use my Edgerunner for cargo. The deck seemed under-utilized to me until I laced it with some elastic shock cord. I put a cord lock on the end so I can adjust the length and ran it so the extra would no dangle off the back but could be tucked in.

      Makes it easy to carry small things pretty securely.

      I got the shock cord and locks online. I got 25 feet and had enough left over to lace a pair of shoes.

      James

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic