14981Xtracycle Radish (heavily customized) for sale in Chicago, Illinois

  • kiltie_celt
    Apr 16, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.3 MB
    I'm selling my Xtracycle Radish which I built from the ground up on a bare frame. It's heavily customized, using Avid BB7 disc brakes, a full 24 speed drivetrain, full coverage fenders, drop bar (but will swap to riser or trekking bar for no extra charge), bomb-proof Sun Rhyno-Lite 32 spoke wheels and Scwhalbe Marathon 420 tires. Also included are a flight deck, P-racks, wide loaders, a custom accessory I call the Wheelie-Dealie that allows you easily store the bike standing upright from a wall hook in case space is a concern in your house or garage. Local pick up only, cash only. If someone really wanted this bad enough I'd ship it, but they need to beware that shipping will probably cost almost $200. I'm asking $1000 but I will entertain reasonable offers. Here's the text of the current Craigslist ad: