14957Re: [ROOTSRADICALS] Re: Cold Weather Hooptie "Skirt"

  • Evan Lewis
    Mar 28, 2014
      Hey Marie,

      I made it with Cordura, nylon webbing, reflective piping, and velcro. It's super easy to take on and off the Hooptie via the velcro straps and is making the rides to school in the morning much more pleasant. I assume you saw the two pictures from the original post?

      Of course now that I'm done with it the weather is warming up! There are already several upgrades I would make for version 2.0 but so far so good. Glad you like it.

      Best,
      Evan

      On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 7:11 AM, Wing-Maher, Marie <WingMaherMA@...> wrote:

      Where did you find this hooptie skirt?  Do you have a picture?  What a great idea!

      ---

      Marie Wing-Maher

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic