14944Re: Hi, I'm new and I have a question about my 700c donor bike

  • decca_anne
    Mar 13 9:38 AM
      Thanks for the awesome and informative responses and sorry to take ask for advice and then fall off the face of the earth. I decided to take a different route and keep an eye out for a cheep mountain bike. The stars aligned and I found a ($45!) Bianchi Osprey that shall soon be my xtracycle. I am planning to try and build it up today.

      I'm not doing anything special with the disc brakes yet, but I am dropping copious amounts of hints to my family that all I want for Mother's Day is a brake upgrade.

      Thanks again!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic