    From: Ty Smith
    Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:49 AM
    To: rootsradicals
    Reply To: ROOTSRADICALS@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: [ROOTSRADICALS] Digest Number 2255

    What about the Xtracycle sidecar itself? I believe it hinges up and down to let you operate the bike normally, but there might be an option to lock it in place to eliminate balance problesm? It should work with the Big Dummy just fine.
    Inline image 1

    On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:32 AM, jay_dagar@... <jay_dagar@...> wrote:

    Hello Best in PDX,

    Seems like you've got your plan in place, however I just had an idea...have you considered making or having someone make the bike into a trike or quad by adding a sidecar/wheeled outfitter to one or both sides, sidehack style? You'd get to keep the bike,  haul even more and not sweat the balance.

    With so many skilled frame builders in PDX there's lots if potential and with the XC h-rack attachment points you are likely 50% there.

    Big dummy/ xtracycle Mobility kits could be a whole new frontier.

    Jason in SF