14940Re: [ROOTSRADICALS] Digest Number 2255

  • jay_dagar@yahoo.com
    Mar 12, 2014
      the roots radical garden

      Hello Best in PDX,

      Seems like you've got your plan in place, however I just had an idea...have you considered making or having someone make the bike into a trike or quad by adding a sidecar/wheeled outfitter to one or both sides, sidehack style? You'd get to keep the bike,  haul even more and not sweat the balance.

      With so many skilled frame builders in PDX there's lots if potential and with the XC h-rack attachment points you are likely 50% there.

      Big dummy/ xtracycle Mobility kits could be a whole new frontier.

      Jason in SF