      From: "areyou_onon@..." <areyou_onon@...>
      To: ROOTSRADICALS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 10:42 PM
      Subject: [ROOTSRADICALS] Hooptie for child carrying

      New to the product line and am getting the free radical to replace a schwinn tag-a-long (she falls asleep and falls off).  With the Hooptie (for a 6year old with dwarfism) do I need to order the stirrups, the wideloaders, the U-tubes or the Running boards?  Do I need to order anything at all?

      I would just like a little advise for carrying kids.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic