14849Re: [ROOTSRADICALS] edgerunner frame sizes

  • Lise Kuhr
    Dec 3, 2013
      Hi,
      Thanks for your comment.  Why can't I test drive the two sizes?  One of the two "dealers" is really not a bike shop, and the bike shop that is also a dealer is a small shop, and doesn't always have an edgerunner there.  I have test driven the original edgerunner, but given the huge investment, it would be nice to feel sure about the frame size.  I plan to get the electrified version.
      Thanks again,
      Lise.

      Lise Kuhr

      On Dec 3, 2013, at 6:00 AM, Davey Oil <daveyoil@...> wrote:

      I am an Xtracycle dealer in Seattle. I've ridden both and set up dozens of folks on test rides and sales at this point. I am smaller than you and I am going for the larger size for myself. The smaller frame is pretty darn small.

      Why can't you test ride them? Frustrating!

      If you feel like taking a trip down south I'll show you around the bikes sometime!

      On Dec 2, 2013, at 8:58 PM, <lisekg@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      I am looking to get the 2nd version of the edgerunner, which comes in two frame sizes; unfortunately I can't actually try both bikes to compare the two.  I am 5'8 1/2, ad have a 32" inseam - I have had one dealer steer me toward the larger frame, saying that I will have more options with the handlebar position in the larger model.  Anyone have any thoughts?  Also, anyone in Vancouver BC that has the smaller frame, and would be willing to let me sit on it?  Thanks!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic