14801Re: [rootsradicals] InterBike convention next week

    Sep 15, 2013
      John,

      I too did not know there was an Urban Cycling Hall of Fame until about
      two or three weeks ago when I was told I was going to be inducted. This
      is going to be the UCHOF's first year. I believe nine people are being
      inducted across three categories (riders, organizers, and makers) to
      make up for lost time and try to get a more diverse grouping of
      inductees in its fledgling year. If I understand things correctly, after
      that they will only pick three people each year, one in each category.