14786Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Simple way to make your Kickback quieter

  • Liz W Durham
    Aug 9, 2013

      My first kickback was very quiet. My current one not so much.
      Even if you have no need for the sound dampening rubber stopper I highly recommend adding rubber feet to the ends of your kickback legs...makes it just a bit more stable and keeps the leg ends from getting worn with use.

      On Aug 9, 2013 4:49 AM, "David Dannenberg" <ddannenberg@...> wrote:

      Well, I went out and listened and as far as I can tell my Kickback does not bounce audibly and never has. Maybe the elastic cable on mine is tighter?